Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It just keeps getting better and better!


Last night I made an emergency stop at the (new) overpriced organic bodega on the main strip here by my house. Gentrification, you guys. Gentrification. I can't complain, because four years ago I could only get lemons, plantains, and houseflies in this neighborhood.

You all know that I love Udi's gluten-free bread. I'm sure most of YOU love Udi's gluten-free bread—imagine my surprise when the freezer section of the O.O.B. (Overpriced Organic Bodega) had something called RUDI'S gluten-free bread. Is this some kind of joke? How am I supposed to keep anything straight?

You guys! This bread is awesome! It's bigger and thicker than Udi's, but IN A GOOD WAY. I bought the multigrain option, but they also have "regular" and cinnamon raisin, at least that's what they have at my O.O.B. Has anyone else tried this?


3 comments:

  1. Yes! Rudi's is amazing, eh?! I love the stuff...keep a toaster under my desk at work just in its honor. :)
    Cheers!
    Erin
    http://mysteriesinternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swap between Rudi's for whole grain and Udi's for plain white bread. Udi's toasts up just a bit better for my tastes. Rudi's for BLTs, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also buy both. But usually stick with Rudi's if I have the choice. Rudi's is bigger and is only 50 cents more a loaf.

    ReplyDelete