Monday, January 31, 2011

Brunch at Sun in Bloom

When I experience something great, I always try to figure out how I can have it all the time. I think this is referred to clinically as an "addictive personality." But how bad could it if I am addicted to gluten-free, vegan, raw brunch? NOT BAD!

Of course, I should learn to be more in the moment, enjoying these gluten-free apple pancakes for what they are: delicious and warm. [Note: this is a half order of pancakes. I split them with my brunch companion. I have SOME self control.]

I should savor the olives on the tofu scramble... chewing each bite of chick pea with relish and concentration. I did that. I just want it to happen EVERY WEEKEND.

I should take this gluten-free/vegan chocolate chip cookie sandwich for later, instead of opening it up and eating part of it at the table as we pay the bill. No one's perfect, OK?

The point of today's post is that I took these photos last Saturday—and went back again yesterday for more. I ordered pretty much the same thing so I didn't bother to take more pictures... I was too busy enjoying myself.

The brunch menu for Sun in Bloom changes every weekend, but it is always delicious.

1 comment: