Monday, September 27, 2010

Oaxaca Taqueria


Great news: tacos less than 100 feet from my house at Oaxaca Taqueria. (I didn't measure. I just made that up.) Other good news: now all the cops in my neighborhood can take a break from eating pizza. Any gluten-free cops in Crown Heights? Anyway, don't bring crime into this taqueria because you will be arrested quickly, by cops with mouths full of black beans.

Besides being fun to say (oh-hock-a-tock-a-ria!) and close to my house, these enchiladas were pretty good:

And dirt cheap. At $2.50/each (pictured: 2 bean and cheese) you can't really complain. The enchiladas come with guacamole, as you can see, and the green sauce is pretty tasty. My beans were a little dry (just plain beans, not refried) but I enjoyed this tiny meal. Next time I'll try the tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment