Tuesday, January 19, 2010

THIS JUST IN!

via on-site investigation:


This is why I started the blog. A re-tweet on Twitter; a whisper of a rumor. I, your stealthy and industrious blogger, head out to investigate immediately.

OK, let's be honest: I needed a coffee. There is a low pressure front today that reminds me of Ireland, it's gray outside and the air is heavy. The only thing that will cure this bluesy feeling is a ... Starbucks soy latte.

So here's the dish: GF Cookies are back at Starbucks! AND granola. I must admit that due to budgetary and time constraints, I did not get back into the long line to sample these products.

YET. Be assured, I will. Until then:

Lucy's Sugar Cookies (Vegan, GF, Peanut Free)


Two Moms in the RAW Granola Bars

So far I can only guarantee their presence at the S-bucks on Broadway & Bond Street, SoHo, New York City. Tea timers and morning mad-dashers rejoice!

1 comment: